People support what they help create and with this inspiring opening session your team will learn how important it is to support one another, improve team communication and build trusting relationships. We cultivate a space where each individual is recognized, feels important and can succeed within their team. Nurturing a positive and enthusiastic work environment is key and in this session we fill the room with inspiration, fun and empowerment.
Session Length: 1 hour
Group Size: 1-50 Attendees
Cost: Starting at $3,000
- Empowering your team through positive motivation
- Failure is the springboard for dramatically increased achievement
- Encouraging individual victories to elevate overall team success
1st portion: Informative and extremely warm welcome
2nd portion: Captivating and entertaining walk down memory lane from Olympian, get to know your fabulous session leader.
3rd portion: The meat and potatoes of our session. As a team we will execute 3 or 4 fun, dynamic and relevant activities that bring our session focus to life. During this time we circle back to the session leaders Olympic successes and how your attendees bridge the important gap to corporate victory.
4th portion: In conclusion we high five, hug and shake hands with one another and know that your attendees are returning back to the workplace empowered and inspired to achieve GREAT things. In addition to all of this, we always hand out an important and thoughtful take home gift for each attendee.
- Low team morale
- A new merged or acquired company
- Team bonding
- A reward for hitting a big goal
- Show team appreciation
- Build and enhance corporate culture
You Need, We Help!
- 725 sq ft – up to 15 attendees
- 1,500 sq ft – up to 30 attendees
- 2,200 sq ft – up to 50 attendees
We definitely get moving during this session, however most physical ability levels and ages can perform most of the activities. As always we can customize to fit the needs of your attendees.
Participant Activity Level
We suggest athletic type shoes and comfy loose clothing. Business casual & Casual business attire work as long as the appropriate shoes are worn.
- Tennis shoes or casual shoes.
- Golf shorts, khaki shorts, athletic shorts. Pants work too if they are comfy and breathable.
- T shirts, athletic shirts, golf type shirts. Again, long sleeves work too, if they are comfy and breathable.