The most successful communication between team members is not about the words we communicate to each other and more about HOW we communicate our words to each other. In this session, we will learn about what factors make a great communicator and how the words we choose in each interaction can inspire your team to success.
Session Length: 1 hour
Group Size: 1-50 Attendees
Cost: Starting at $3,000
- Strengthening your nonverbal communication skills
- Every interaction starts with an intention
- Communication is a two way street
1st portion: Informative and extremely warm welcome
2nd portion: Captivating and entertaining walk down memory lane from Olympian, get to know your fabulous session leader.
3rd portion: The meat and potatoes of our session. As a team we will execute 3 or 4 fun, dynamic and relevant activities that bring our session focus to life. During this time we circle back to the session leaders Olympic successes and how your attendees bridge the important gap to corporate victory.
4th portion: In conclusion we high five, hug and shake hands with one another and know that your attendees are returning back to the workplace empowered and inspired to achieve GREAT things. In addition to all of this, we always hand out an important and thoughtful take home gift for each attendee.
- Overcome difficulties communicating between groups and sub-groups
- Assist leaders to be more effective
- Lack of honesty in the workplace
- Ensuring everyone is comfortable with voicing their opinion
- Breakdown in communication chain in workplace
Reason You May Need This Session
- 725 sq ft – up to 15 attendees
- 1,500 sq ft – up to 30 attendees
- 2,200 sq ft – up to 50 attendees
We definitely get moving during this session, however most physical ability levels and ages can perform most of the activities. As always we can customize to fit the needs of your attendees.
Participant Activity Level
We suggest athletic type shoes and comfy loose clothing. Business casual & Casual business attire work as long as the appropriate shoes are worn.
- Tennis shoes or casual shoes.
- Golf shorts, khaki shorts, athletic shorts. Pants work too if they are comfy and breathable.
- T shirts, athletic shirts, golf type shirts. Again, long sleeves work too, if they are comfy and breathable.