Effective communication is one of the most important skills we can learn and yet most of us don’t spend the amount of time needed to really cultivate and hone in these skills. In this session we learn what inspires the best kind of communication and focus not so much on the words we choose, but WHY we choose them.
Session Length: 3 hours
Group Size: 1-30 Attendees
Cost: Starting at $5,000
MAIN FOCUS: Communicating effectively with intention
Team Empower Hour Portion -
Communicating for success
- Everything flows from intention
- Strengthening your nonverbal communication
- Communication is a two way street
Salt Lake Culinary Center Portion -
Cooking with intention
- Celebratory cooking and conversations
- Traditions and celebrations built around food
- Crafting and cultivating lasting traditions
Session & Time Breakdown
Introduction: Informative and extremely warm welcome
1st portion with Team Empower Hour (approximately 1 hour) :
As a team we will execute 3 or 4 fun, dynamic and relevant activities that bring our session focus to life. During this time we circle back to the session leaders Olympic successes and how your attendees bridge the important gap to corporate victory.
2nd portion with Salt Lake Culinary Center (approximately 1 hour) :
In this portion we will head over to our state of the art open teaching kitchen. We will be learning about healthy choices, proper cooking techniques and expanding our culinary adventure. We will also be using teamwork to strategize, prepare and cook a healthy AND delicious meal for everyone to enjoy.
Wrap Up & Conclusion (approximately 1 hour): During this time we will FINALLY get to eat the delicious meal we have exercised prior to AND worked in the kitchen so hard to prepare. We will do a session wrap up discussion and talk about key takeaways and successes we achieved during our time together. As always, we have a meaningful gift that will be given to all of the attendees.
- Elevate team spirit and morale
- Increase team bonding and help build trusting relationships
- A reward for hitting a big goal or incentive for goals that were just put in place
- Show team appreciation
- Build and enhance corporate culture
You Need, We Help!
We will be hosting you and your team at:
Salt Lake Culinary Center
2233 South 300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
We definitely get moving during this session both in the active portion as well as in the kitchen, however most physical ability levels and ages can perform most of the activities. As always we can customize to fit the needs of your attendees.
Participant Activity Level
We suggest athletic type shoes and comfy loose clothing. Business casual & Casual business attire work as long as the appropriate shoes are worn.
- Tennis shoes or casual shoes.
- Golf shorts, khaki shorts, athletic shorts. Pants work too if they are comfy and breathable.
- T shirts, athletic shirts, golf type shirts. Again, long sleeves work too, if they are comfy and breathable.